Introducing The Briar Tartan Dress, this was designed by us and is made here at ScotClans by ourselves.
We wanted to design a dress that is wearable and shows off the curves of the body.
We make this with the finest weight of wool tartan and love how this drapes over the body and moves.
We are able to make this dress in over 500 tartans, we can also make the Briar dress using the slightly heavier lightweight tartan if you are looking for more of an Autumn / Winter Dress.
We make this to your exact measurements and can make it to any length. We need your natural waist size, hip size, bust size, height and desired length.
1. Bust - this is not your bra size. Measure around the fullest part of the bust. Ensure that the tape measure is flat around your back.
2. Waist - this is the natural waist. Measure around the smallest part of your waist. To find this, bend to one side like a teapot and where the crease forms is your natural waist.
3. Hip - With your feet together, measure around the fullest part of your hips, this is usually 20cm down from the natural waistline.
4. Top Length - This measurement is taken on your back, measure from the nape of your neck to your natural waist.
5. Skirt Length - Measure from your natural waist to desired kilt length - this can be measured on your front. A good idea is to stand in-front of a mirror so you can see the length you'd like.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.